I Put My Money On These Blogs

Sez Who

Alexa Hot Searches

Yahoo! Buzz Log

Google Hot Trends

Friday, December 12, 2008

How Do Loggers Make Money Without Blogger?

By chopping wood! Seriously! A logger will slave away and build up the strength to go on the next day, whilst a blogger can just talk about interests like money!

What is a logger?
- One who logs trees; a lumberjack.
- One engaged in the logging business.

How much money does a logger make without blogger?
A forestry logger gets paid an estimated minimum wage ranging from $9.51 up to $25.46 per hour, depending on their experience levels.
See WikiAnswers: How Much Does a Forestry Logger Get Paid a Year


What is the difference between being a blogger and a logger?
  • I don't need to get my hands dirty.

  • I don't have to endanger my life! See Logger killed While Felling Tree

  • I don't have to come home feeling guilty about chopping down the flora and fauna whilst contributing to global warming. I can sit here and write how I feel about it!

  • I will save the whole 'paper vs software' argument for another day. ;)


    How do bloggers and loggers determine the value that their money tree will yield?
    • The blogging money tree will grow as far as you can spread the roots, virtually!

    • The logging money tree will need lots of techniques to refine the earth's riches into paper money.
      See How To Fell a Tree Using a Chainsaw


    What kind of logger or blogger are you?
    I would love to know!

    Thank you for reading!

    No comments: